Public Works Streets Supervisor
Telephone (510) 675-5423
Fax (510) 675-9885
The Street Maintenance Division of the City of Union City handles issues ranging from street repair to street sweeping.
Please call if you need assistance or would like information on the following:
- Storm drain inlets are inspected/cleaned once a year. Please call if you feel an additional cleaning may be necessary.
- Flooded streets
- Street traffic signs needing repair or replacement
- Pavement marking needing maintenance, i.e. STOP or SCHOOL legends, double yellow center lines, bike lanes, etc.
- Pot holes that present immediate hazards or concerns
- Street sweeping. City streets are swept once every two weeks.You may contact the Maintenance Division to find out the day that your street is swept
- Graffiti abatement
- Illegal dumping in public right-of-way